Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas fun!

This Christmas has been an interesting one, but very good. Mitch found out that he was able to work in Evanston Friday instead of having to work all day in Riverton and coming late Christmas Eve night. It was such a nice surprise. We actually drove to Utah Thursday afternoon to pick up a present that we had gotten for Mitch's grandparents. We got to go out for lunch together Friday, and had such a wonderful day Saturday. Maddi loved opening her presents. She would rip one open and move on to the next one. Once she got them all open she went back and decided there were some that she wanted to play with. Grandma and Grandpa Revelli got her a doll house. She has played with that everday since then. She wouldn't even take a nap that day because she was so into her new toys. The only bummer was that the weekend was too short. Mitch had to head back on Sunday and we miss him already. Only 4 more weeks (hopefully) and the baby will be here and we can all be together again. =)
Maddi has really gotten into Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer. She has watched them everyday for the last 2 weeks leading up to Christmas.

Maddi really didn't want to have much to do with Santa. She got really excited when she saw him come out, but when he wanted her to sit on his lap for a treat that was a different story.


Maddi got a Baby Alive doll. She loved feeding it "nanas". Then she started feeding herself. It was a lot of fun to watch her. She is going to be a great big sister.


Maddi and her cousin had been stuck in the house for the last few days leading up to this, so being outside in the snow was a lot of fun. They really liked to dig and cover themselves in the snow.

Maddi had so much fun in her new snow pants. She would crawl through the snow and run back and forth on the sidewalk in between Grandma Revelli and I.

2 comments:

  1. Manda, Maddi is so cute. I am so glad I found your blog because I have lost my Phone and your number. Please call me again. This is Stephanie Mayo, by the way. Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting on my blog so I could find yours! I didn't know you had one! Glad you had a great Christmas. We miss you here!! And I'm pretty sure Celeste misses Maddi in nursery. Celeste was the only girl last week. :(

    ReplyDelete