 |
| I had to keep reminding her not to put things over her face |
This is what happens when you ask your 2 1/2 year old to share. I think that Maddi is finally starting to enjoy having a little sister. For the most part in the beginning she just ignored her, gave her a few kisses once in a while, and called it good. Now she interacts more with her. The other day we were driving home from the store and Marly was screaming, so Maddi started singing "You Are My Sunshine" and holding her hand. I absolutely loved it. She has been such a great big sister lately and loves playing with her "Mawy Sue". Marly is also loving the attention. She just smiles and will usually laugh at her big sister. They are so much fun. What was I so worried about having two kids before? ;)
 |
| Marly loves just watching Maddi |
 |
| Marly got too big for her baby bath so now they take baths together |
CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha ha ha.. Maddi is too funny.. You my friend have some very cute girls!
ReplyDelete