I am sure that I have mentioned that I grew up on a farm before. Well Maddi, Marly, and I were able to spend a little while visiting. This was about a month ago. I can't really remember why I think it was because Mitch was in Gillette or something like that and we were up visiting so we stayed for a whole week and another visit when my Grandma Monson was up for a few days. I am really embarrassed to say that I didn't get any pictures of her with the girls, but I think some of the other siblings were able to get a big group shot. Maddi loved being there and all the room to run as well as the chickens, turkey, sheep, and kitties. She loves cats and I am afraid one of these days she will love them to death. She tends to pick them up by the neck.
The turkey was so cool. It would sit down with its wings folded and let all the kids pet it. Maddi finally got brave enough and gave it a try. Here she is petting the turkey. Lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment