Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween

   This Halloween was fun and I absolutely love having two girls to dress up. Maddi decided that she wanted to be a mermaid. Marly I couldn't really figure anything out so a couple days before Halloween I made her a pumpkin costume. I might have put a little bit too much stuffing in it, but she sure was cute trying to crawl. My mom sewed Maddi's tail and it turned out really good. She was so excited to wear her swim suit. We had to leave for my parents house so Mitch could go hunting the next day for deer. We only went to our neighbors trick-or-treating. That was plenty for the girls and it was enough for Mitch and I. I also decide that Maddi needed a cool bag to stick her candy in. I think she was more excited about the bag than anything else!
    The Saturday before Halloween we had tons of fun too. We had a ward party at 5:30 and we ate soup and the girls had a lot of fun doing the fish pond, but we couldn't talk Maddi into getting her face painted. After the ward party we went to some friends house. Mitch and I thought really hard and came up with a deer and a hunter costume ideas. He was the deer and I was the hunter. We used a small set of antlers from a jackal-ope that Mitch had and duct taped them to a stocking cap with s some wire to strengthen it up. We were lame and didn't get any pictures. Sorry. We had a blast and loved meeting some new people that we are excited to get to know better. We are really starting to love Riverton even more.  
             
 The pumpkins in the pictures are from our garden. We were lame and didn't end up carving any pumpkins this year, even though we had 3 giant pumpkins from our garden. Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, but where are the pictures of you and Mitch?
    The girls are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete