Wednesday, September 5, 2012

1st day of Preschool? Can this be?

 Can this really be my baby girl? She has grown and developed into such a wonderful young girl. Maddi had her first day of Preschool today. She was pretty happy about it and was excited about getting a snack more than the other activities they did. She is so creative and I can't wait to see how she grows now that Preschool has started. We did a little photo shoot in the backyard yesterday so I could get a picture of Maddi for her hanger at school. Of course I couldn't just get pictures of Maddi so Marly jumped in and we got a few cute ones of her. I couldn't just pick one of my favorite 1st day of Preschool pictures so there are a few of them on here. Enjoy!

Love these girls!

My little blondie


Can't you just feel the excitement?




No comments:

Post a Comment