Here are just some fun pictures I have taken recently. Marly is such a good eater and I have the pictures to prove it. She is good at eating not necessarily at getting it all in her mouth. Also we have had a lot of fun together lately. Mitch had a scout camp out so the girls and I filled the living room with pillows and blankets and had a movie night with popcorn. The last couple pictures are just of the girls having fun doing their monkey business.
| We had a chocolate fondue and Marly thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it |
| Mmmm Corn on the cob |
| I'm not sure which one did this. My guess is that it was both of them |
| This is how oatmeal should be eaten |
| This is why you should put breakfast away as soon as it is over |
| Me and the girls |
| Love these crazy kids |
| Maddi is such a monkey |
| The girls love to hang from the porch whenever we go outside |
| This girl loves to get dirty |
They are growing up so fast! Love your pictures. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Cute!
ReplyDelete