Monday, June 18, 2012

An Evening of Fun and Some Father's Day Stuff

      I love being so close to such beautiful places. The other night Mitch had to go take some film of one of these places. We got kind of a late start, and left Riverton about 6:45. The girls didn't care. We went to Sinks Canyon just outside of Lander. Mitch did his filming and I took some pictures of the girls. I think there are some pretty darn cute ones, but how could you not with such cute kiddos. Plus I even got some great shots of Mitch with the girls. I sure love that guy! We hung out fed some fish went down to see the Sinks and then headed back towards Lander where we stopped and got ice cream cones. It was such a wonderful evening and such a nice little break.
     These little girls sure love their daddy. They both just scream and shout when he gets home. Mitch is such a hard worker and usually doesn't stop going until well after bed time. He is so handy and talented in so many ways. He has taken it upon himself to build our basement and has learned so much along the way. I grew up with a pretty wonderful dad and didn't think I could find a guy who could even hold a candle to him, but Mitch has proved me wrong. He is so thoughtful and is such a smart guy. No one in this world is perfect and we all know that, but I sure love this guy and fell even more in love with him when he became a daddy. He makes me laugh and keeps me on my toes. I think it is important to have a partner that really makes you want to be better and Mitch does that for me. We want him to know we love him and couldn't be happier spending our lives (and eternity) with him.









No comments:

Post a Comment